What is HAuNTcon?
An Update On HAuNTcon 2021
While we are sad that we will not be able to meet in person for HAuNTcon 2021, we are confident that our new Virtual Experience, taking place January 19-21, 2021 (right from your home or office!) will deliver what you need for a successful 2021 haunt season!
HERE’S HOW THE HAUNTCON 2021 VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE YOUR NEXT HAUNT SEASON A GAME CHANGER
HAuNTcon pushes your business out of its comfort zone to introduce you to game-changing new products, ideas and concepts. It’s more than a tradeshow, it’s an innovative experience where the haunt community creates the future of the industry. Imagine, getting the newest scare concepts, best makeup effects, bullet proof business and promotion strategies before your competition does. The peace of mind knowing that everything you buy, learn, and apply during this convention is guaranteed to help your attraction grow and stand the test of time.
Taking place with the Halloween & Party Expo, giving you a sneak peek into the themes and trends of next season and the ability to shop an expanded section of products!
SIGN UP FOR THE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE
It’s FREE to participate as an attendee!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The Virtual Experience will bring all the valuable aspects of a trade show floor to you! Our interactive and easy-to-use platform will connect the haunt community! Attend education, discover new products, create new relationships all in one place!
- FREE education sessions – industry leading topics from experts on everything from business strategies, to off-season haunting, adapting to COVID-19 regulations and much more. Join us for roundtables, panels, demos and more.
- Explore Vendor showrooms – including videos, categories, product photos, show specials and more. Take advantage of easy-to-use search capabilities.
- Receive vendor recommendations – Personalized recommendations based on your product interests
- Re-connect and get business done through live chats, messaging, and video meetings with exhibitors or fellow haunters
Most of our attendees fit into the following categories:
- Indoor Haunted Attraction
- Home Haunt
- Agritainment/Outdoor Haunt
- Escape Room
- Charity Haunt
Discover: Animatronics, Accessories, Building Materials, Business Services, Makeup/Body Paint, Lighting, Scenic Design and much more!
ATTENDEE QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS